Keep your immune system healthy with this immunity boosting carrot orange juice. It’s filled with tons of vitamins, and a special detoxifying ingredient!
I love making fresh pressed juice.
I think my obsession with it started back last year on my trip to Bali, where I must have had a fresh juice every day. The juices were much cheaper there and filled with such vibrant and fresh ingredients.
When I got back home from the trip, I wanted to start making my own fresh juices at home! Fresh juice is a great way to get in as many nutrients as possible from your ingredients. (The fresher, the better!)
If you don’t have one you don’t have to worry! You can make this immunity boosting carrot orange juice simply with a blender, and a nut-milk bag (or cheesecloth.) The method to do this is pretty much the same method you’d use to make almond milk.
I use this almond milk bag from Amazon!
Now onto this juice. I wish I could express how much I love this juice. Especially in the Fall and Winter for as a really awesome immunity booster.
Both carrots and oranges are loaded with vitamins and minerals that you need for your everyday health. One cup of this juice will give you your full days worth of Vitamin A and vitamin C.
The ginger in this juice helps with digestion and has antibacterial properties that have been shown to help with congestion and a sore throat.
The turmeric is anti-inflammatory and also great for the immune system.
- 5 big oranges, peel removed
- 5-6 large carrots
- ½ lemon, peel removed
- 1 2-inch cube ginger
- 1 2-inch piece of turmeric (can sub ½ tsp powdered turmeric)
- Add all the ingredients to your juicer. Store juice in a bottle in the fridge
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-power blender until smooth.
- Using a nut-milk bag, strain the juice through the bag, allowing the liquid to drip through into a large bowl.
- Discard the pulp from the bag and transfer the juice into a bottle.
I love seeing you make recipes from the blog! Use #choosingchia on Instagram so I can see your creations!
Tips & suggestions:
- Pack this juice in a mason jar to go so you can sip on it all day!
- Try adding some grapefruit or lime to this juice for a citrus twist!
- Check out my frozen golden milk latte if you’re in need of another immunity drink!
Tools I use for this recipe:
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission on products purchased through these links at no extra cost to you. This helps keep the blog running, so thank you for your support!