Healthy tip: Macro bowls are great option when you are looking for a meatless meal. You can put nearly any toppings you like in them!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 pack of extra firm tofu
- 1/2 cup edemame, cooked
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 avocado, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cook quinoa according to directions on package.
- Slice sweet potato,drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, and bake in oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Train excess water from tofu, pat dry with a paper towel. Slice into cubes and season with salt and pepper. Heat 1-2 tbsp. of olive oil in a pan, and fry the tofu of medium heat, on each side until golden.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a bowl to incorporate.
- To build your bowl, start with quinoa on the bottom, and then add the remainder of toppings and then drizzle dressing on top.
*You can substitute tofu for any other vegan protein you like!