I love all things coconut for the summer (and every other season…) This clean-eating coconut chip granola is light and crispy. Enjoy on its own, or sprinkled on top of yogurts and chia seed puddings!
Clean-eating Coconut Chocolate Chip Granola
- 1 cup oats (or gluten free oats)
- 1/2 cup rice crisp cereal
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweeted coconut
- 1/4 cup large toasted coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup 70% dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, rice crisps, almonds, pecans, chia seed, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl and mix together.
- Place mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and place in oven for 45 minutes, or until granola looks golden.
- Set on the counter to let cool.
- Once cool, add in the shredded coconut, coconut flakes, and dark chocolate.
- Serving Size: 1/10 recipe
- Calories: 212
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Clean-eating Coconut Chocolate Chip Granola, homemade granola recipe