These are the healthiest and most delicious little pecan pies you will ever eat!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor, pulse the oats, pecans, coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt together until combined.
- Scoop a spoon of the mixture into a mini tart pan (2-3 inches diameter) and press down firmly with your hands.
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and let cool.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, mix together the dates, almond milk, vanilla and salt until creamy and smooth.
- Use a knife to spread some of the caramel filling onto each pie.
- Top each pie with a pecan.
Use vegan butter (melted) or vegetable oil if you prefer to coconut oil
Store in an airtight container for up to one week
If you need more Thanksgiving inspiration try this salted caramel apple galette!
- Serving Size: 1 mini pie
- Calories: 287
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Healthy pecan pie recipe, vegan pecan pie