Sip on this nutrient dense drink any time of the day!
- 5 big oranges, peel removed
- 5–6 large carrots
- 1/2 lemon, peel removed
- 1 2-inch cube ginger
- 1 2-inch piece of turmeric (can sub 1/2 tsp powdered turmeric)
- Add all the ingredients to your juicer. Store juice in a bottle in the fridge
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-power blender until smooth.
- Using a nut-milk bag, strain the juice through the bag, allowing the liquid to drip through into a large bowl.
- Discard the pulp from the bag and transfer the juice into a bottle.
- Serving Size: 1 juice
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 35g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Immunity boosting carrot orange juice, healthy juice recipe, how to make homemade orange juice