Peanut butter chia granola
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup brown rice crisp cereal
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, brown rice crisp cereal, peanuts, and chia seeds.
- In a separate bowl, melt the peanut butter and honey together, and then mix until combined. Mix in the vanilla.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients until incorporated.
- Pour granola onto a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, mixing the granola halfway through.
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 10g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: Peanut butter chia granola, healthy granola recipe, how to make granola