Clean-eating Gingerbread granola is as healthy as it is delicious. Packed with healthy grains, nuts, and seeds, it will keep you full, but also deliver big flavor. Sprinkle on top of your favorite yogurt!
Clean-eating Spiced Chia Granola
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Pour rice crisp cereal, oats, almonds, pecans, chia seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt into a bowl and mix together.
- Melt coconut oil and maple syrup together in a separate bowl, pour over dry ingredients, and mix together.
- Spread granola onto a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/10 recipe
- Calories: 291
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: Clean-eating Spiced Chia Granola, how to make granola