Delicious tropical popsicles loaded with chia, coconut and tropical fruits!
- Pour the can of coconut milk into a bowl with the chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes until the chia seeds begin to thicken.
- Peel and cut the mango and blend together with the orange juice until smooth. Set aside.
- Peel and cut the dragonfruit and blend together with the cranberry juice until smooth. Set aside.
- Fill your popsicle moulds altering between the dragonfruit puree, coconut chia pudding, and mango puree until the moulds are full.
- Place popsicle sticks in the moulds and place in the freezer overnight, or for several hours until frozen.
- Once frozen, I like to run my popsicle moulds under warm water for 10-20 seconds to help remove the pops.
If you’d like more distinguished layers, Place the popsicle moulds in the freezer for 15-20 minutes before pouring each new layer in.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: Healthy popsicle recipe, chia popsicles, Tropical coconut chia pops