A healthy quick and easy noodle dish that is loaded with flavour! Say hello to the fastest and tastiest dinner!
- 1/2 pack brown rice noodles (or regular rice noodles, about 8oz)
- 3 cups of baby bok choy
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- Sesame seeds to top (optional)
- Wash your bok choy, and chop into quarters. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix your sauce ingredients together, and set aside.
- Boil your rice noodles according to package directions, until soft.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, pour your sauce in and allow to begin to cook, 1-2 minutes.
- Next add in your bok choy and green onion, mixing well.
- Reduce heat to low and add in your rice noodles.
- Toss together and serve immediately.
Depending on how many noodles you use, you may need a bit more or less sauce. Taste and adjust accordingly.
I use a non-stick wok to stir-fry up this recipe to make for an easy clean-up!
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 446
- Fat: 2.6g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Protein: 8.1g
Keywords: healthy noodles, quick and easy dinners, vegan dinner recipes