all you need is 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to make this delicious snack!
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor until it forms a dough.
- Use your hands to roll the dough into 12-15 even balls.
- Roll the balls in the crushed walnuts if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
The fresher the Medjool dates the better they will work for making energy balls.
If your dates feel dry, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes then drain. This will rehydrate them.
If your dough doesn’t feel sticky enough to roll into balls, add a few more dates and pulse together.
- Serving Size: 1 energy ball
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 12mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3.5g
Keywords: Energy balls recipe, chocolate energy balls