This Banana Bread Granola is healthy, delicious and tastes just like Banana Bread!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and pecans together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mashed banana, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla together, then pour the weit ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, mixing halway through to prevent the edges from burning.
- Let cool completely before eating.
Use rolled oats (large flaked oat) in this recipe. Quick oat don’t give the same texture to the granola.
Make sure your banana is ripe. Bananas that are very dark and spotty are best for this recipe.
Check on your granola halfway through. Depending on your oven, the granola may cook slightly faster or slower. If you notice the granola starting to brown too much on the edges, give it a gentle toss. (Don’t mix it too much though or else you will lose the clusters.)
- Serving Size: 1/8th recipe
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 77mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: healthy granola recipe, banana granola recipe