Cauliflower gets battered, baked and then topped off with a sweet and spicy chili sauce!
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (can sub regular flour, spelt flour…etc.)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
Bang bang sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Mix the flour, almond milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter, let any excess batter drip off then place the cauliflower bites on the baking pan.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl. Toss the cauliflower and sauce together.
- Serve immediately.
Serve this dish up with a side of rice! If you don’t want to bake the cauliflower, you can also fry the cauliflower bites in a pan.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: asian cauliflower recipe, baked cauliflower