This Soba Noodle Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce is easy to make and a healthy meal option!
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1/2 cucumber, spiralized or cut into strips
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, sliced or shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Cilantro to top (optional)
Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp tamari (can sub soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar (can sub lime juice)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (can sub agave, honey)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tsp sriracha
- Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- While the noodles cook, prepare the peanut sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients together.
- Once the noodles are cooked, rinse them under room temperature water to slightly cool them down slightly, then add them to a mixing bowl with the rest of the salad ingredients.
- Toss the soba noodle salad and peanut sauce together until combined.
- Optionally top with some extra sesame seeds, green onions and cilantro.
Try adding any veggies you love to this salad
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: Cold soba salad, cold soba noodle salad, chilled soba noodle salad