Lemon chia pudding that is topped with a lemon creamy for the ultimate lemony-chia experience!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- Whisk the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon together in a bowl.
- Keep whisking for 1-2 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken, then place the bowl in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- To make the lemon cream, add the cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest and turmeric to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the chia pudding between 2-4 small cups or jars, then add the lemon cream on top.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
Store the chia pudding in sealed jars in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: lemon chia pudding, chia pudding with lemon