Creamy Thai pesto linguine is the perfect Asian Italian fusion!
- 2 packed cups Thai basil
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a food processor, blend your Thai basil, avocado oil, raw cashews, garlic, lime, salt, and pepper until it forms a paste. Taste and adjust if it needs more salt, lime…etc.
- Place rice noodles in a large bowl. Boil water and pour on top the noodles, until covered. Let soak for 3-5 minutes.
- Add coconut oil to a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Once it begins to bubble, lower heat to medium-low and add the pesto, mixing it together with the coconut milk.
- Drain your rice noodles and add to the pan, mixing with the sauce until combined.
- Add water, 2 tbsp at a time if the noodles begin begin to stick to the pan.
- Taste the noodles and if they are not soft enough to your liking, simply add a bit more water and continue to cook until desired texture.
- Next add the soy sauce and lime.
- Garnish with sliced green onion and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 622
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 61g
- Saturated Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: Creamy Thai pesto linguine, vegan pesto linguine, how do you make pesto