This Easy Walnut Pesto comes together in 5 minutes and can be used on pasta, salads, as a spread or even a dip!
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4–1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together. (You may need to scrape down the sides of the food processor a few times.)
- Taste and adjust salt and seasoning to your desired taste.
- Enjoy with pasta, toast, on salads or however you like!
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0.5
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: how to make walnut pesto, pesto with walnuts