Fruit of the forest yogurt pops
- 1 cup of your favourite yogurt (I use coconut yogurt)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Add the fresh berries to a blender with the 2 tbsp of maple syrup and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Using a spoon, alternate between scooping some yogurt and the berry mixture into your popsicle molds* (see note)
- If you’d like to make a marble effect, use a long toothpick or knife and swirl around the mixture in each mold.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serving Size: 1 small popsicle
- Calories: 34
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: yogurt popsicle, fruit dessert, healthy popsicle recipe