Gluten-free peach crisp is healthy and delicious!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add the sliced peaches to a large mixing bowl with the cornstarch and maple syrup and mix together.
- In a food processor, add all the crisp topping ingredients and pulse until crumbly. You can alternatively use a bowl and your hands, pressing until you get a crumbly mixture.
- Pour the fruit mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish then add the crumble topping.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, then remove from the oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Store covered in the fridge for up to 5 days.
This crisp can also be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 2.5g
Keywords: almond flour peach crisp, gluten-free peach crisp, healthy peach crisp