A simple Greek-style salad with Farro.
- 2 cups farro, cooked and cooled(about 1 cup uncooked)
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, cut in halves
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add the farro, parsley, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, kalamata olives and feta cheese together in a large bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small cup or jar.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad, toss together and serve.
It’s best to cook the farro ahead of time so it has time to cool before adding it to the salad.
Customize this salad with any additional veggies you love.
Store in the fridge for 3-4 days undressed, or 1-2 days if dressed.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 336
- Sugar: 2/5g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7.5g
Keywords: greek farro salad, mediterranean farro salad