A healthy, dairy-free and vegan version of the classic Green Goddess Dressing!
- Add all the ingredients to a mini blender to food processor and blend until smooth. (I like to use a magic bullet.)
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper as needed.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the fridge.
- Depending on your personal taste, you may like your dressings a bit more acidic or a bit less acidic. If you like a more acidic dressing, you can always add an extra tbsp of lemon juice. If you like a less acidic dressing, you can always add an extra tbsp of olive oil!
- Taragon does have a slightly bitter taste. If you don’t love the taste of taragon, you can substitute it in this recipe with some parsely.
- If you dressing is too thick, simply add an extra tbsp of water and blend.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 50
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
Keywords: healthy green goddess dressing, homemade green goddess dressing, vegan green goddess dressing