Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are easy to make in a bowl and loaded with chocolate!
- 1 1/4 cup white spelt flour (can sub 1-1 gluten-free flour, all-purpose flour or half whole wheat and half regular)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled (can sub melted butter)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a muffin pan with muffin liners
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, grated zucchini, coconut oil, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: chocolate zucchini muffins, zucchini muffins with chocolate, chocolate chip zucchini muffins