Healthy Pad Thai
- 5 ounces brown rice noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 1/4 cup garlic chives, roughly chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (or sunflower oil)
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 Thai chilli, finely chopped
- Soak your rice noodles in a bowl of warm water for 5-10 minutes until soften, but still a bit firm.
- Heat your avocado oil in a large skillet or wok, add noodles and cook for about 1 minute on medium-high heat.
- Stir in the shredded carrots, snap peas, garlic chives, and sprouts, and cook for another minute.
- Add in your sauce and mix together.
- Lastly add your cilantro, then turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a large plate, and top with crushed peanuts, and lime juice.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 358
- Sugar: 20g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: Healthy Pad Thai, healthy asian recipe, how to make pad thai