This breakfast bowl will be your go-to for your laid back days!
- Prepare your batch of chia pudding the night before.
- Start by making the quick raspberry compote.
- Place your cup of raspberries in a small pot on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Stir every minute so the berries don’t stick to the pot. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Slice up your banana and strawberries.
- Divide the chia pudding into 2 bowls.
- Top with fresh fruit, hemp hearts, shredded coconut, and almond butter.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 424
- Sugar: 38g
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 82g
- Fiber: 30g
- Protein: 14g
Keywords: Hippie breakfast bowl, chia pudding, how to make chia pudding bowl