A healthy plant-based milk made from oats
- Place the oats in a bowl and cover with some water. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the oats thoroughly. (Make sure to rinse well to remove any slimy film!)
- Add the oats, 3 cups of water, dates, vanilla and salt to a high-speed blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into your nut milk bag with a large bowl underneath to catch the milk. Push the liquid gently through the bag.
- Pour into a large jar or container and store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Use gluten-free certified oats if needed
Strain your oat milk 2-3 types for extra smooth and creamy milk
Store your oat milk INSIDE the fridge instead of in the fridge door. This will help the milk keep longer.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: how to make oat pink, plant-based milk