This Carrot Orange and Ginger Juice is packed with vitamins and will help boost your immune system!
- 5 big oranges, peel removed
- 5–6 large carrots
- 2-inch cube ginger, peeled
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-power blender until smooth.
- Using a nut-milk bag or fine strainer, strain the juice allowing the liquid to drip through into a large bowl.
- Discard the pulp from the bag or strainer and transfer the juice into a bottle.
- Add all the ingredients to your juicer and juice. Store juice in a bottle in the fridge
Store in the fridge in a sealed jar for up to a week
Use juicy oranges. Some batches of oranges may not be as juicy as others. The juicer the oranges the more juice you’ll get. If your oranges don’t seem that juicy, you can always add a few more oranges to the recipe.
Peel the oranges. Unlike with a juicer, when making juice in a blender the oranges need to be peeled.
Customize it. If there are any other fruits or vegetables you’d like to add to this juice go ahead!
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 30g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: orange juicing recipes, carrot orange juice, orange carrot juice, ginger juice, immune booting juice