A fresh salad made with Israeli couscous, chickpeas and dried cranberries for delicious appetizer or side dish!
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- a handful of parsley, chopped
- a handful of mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- Cook the couscous: according to package directions then let cool
- Prep the salad: Mix the couscous with the rest of the salad ingredients
- Make the dressing: Blend the dressing ingredients together in a small blender or food processor, then pour onto the salad and mix together.
Israeli couscous is also sometimes called pearl couscous.
You can use any type of couscous for this recipe!
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 265
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: israeli couscous salad, pearl couscous salad