These bliss balls are SO tasty, and you don’t even need a food processor to make them!
- 1/3 cup coconut butter, melted (can sub coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup+2 tbsp brown rice syrup (can sub maple syrup or honey)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp almond extract (can sub vanilla extract)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- pinch of salt
- *1-2 tsp of almond milk (if needed to help bind)
- Mix the coconut butter, brown rice syrup, lemon juice and almond extract together in a bowl.
- Next, add in the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. The dough should stick together when you roll it in your hands. If the dough is crumbly, add a bit more melted coconut butter and brown rice syrup.
- Use a small cookie scoop or a spoon to scoop out the dough and roll into balls using your hands.
- Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to firm up before eating.
If you’re having trouble moulding your dough into balls add 1-2 tsp of almond milk or water to your dough.
Add a pinch of Tumeric (no more than 1/4 tsp!) to make your bliss balls more vibrant yellow!
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: how to make energy balls, energy balls no food processor, grain-free dessert