Grab a Matcha Energy Ball for a healthy gluten-free and grain-free energizing snack!
- Add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips to a food processor and pulse together until combined. Scrape down the sides of the food processor as needed.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to combine.
- Roll into balls, use about one tablespoon per ball.
- Pour some shredded coconut onto a plate and roll each ball in the coconut.
- Place the energy balls in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- Store in the fridge.
Store in the fridge for 2 weeks or in the freezer for 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: matcha protein balls, matcha energy balls, matcha energy bites