A chia pudding loaded with minty matcha flavour and topped with some chocolate banana smoothie
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 bananas (frozen)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Mix your chia seeds, almond milk, mint extract, matcha powder, and maple syrup in a bowl, and whisk until everything is incorporated.
- Plate in a container in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight to firm up.
- Once ready, remove from fridge and whisk again to make sure there are no clumps. If your pudding is too thick, at a bit more almond milk.
- In a blender, add your banana, cocoa powder, almond milk, and pulse until smooth.
- Layer your chia pudding and chocolate smoothie into a glass or a mason jar to-go and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 550
- Sugar: 27g
- Fat: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 27g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fiber: 18g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: vegan breakfast, mint chocolate chia pudding, vegan chia pudding, matcha chia pudding