This Orange Cardamom Tahini Granola is the BEST if you love big clusters in your granola!
- 1 1/2 cup large flaked oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup tahini (the runny kind)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (can sub coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchement paper.
- Mix the oats, pecans, almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, sesame seeds, salt, cinnamon, cardamom and orange zest together in a bowl.
- Mix the tahini, olive oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract together, then pour into the dry ingredients mixing everything together until evenly coated.
- Spread the granola on the baking sheet, gently pressing it down.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown, flipping the pan halfway through.
- Let cool completely, then break up the granola clusters.
Make sure to use the runny type of tahini for this recipe! When shopping look to buy an authentic brand.
You can use one cup of any mix of nuts and seeds you love in this recipe. (I recommend always using the sesame seeds though, they compliment the tahini in the recipe.)
Although it may be tempting, don’t move the granola around in the pan when you take it out of the oven. It needs to cool completely for the clusters to form!
- Serving Size: 1/15th of recipe
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 3.6g
- Sodium: 45mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: granola recipe with clusters, granola with tahini, healthy granola recipe