This pumpkin pie chia pudding is a delicious and healthy treat that tastes just like pumpkin pie!
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
pumpkin pie mousse layer
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight, then drained.
- 1/2 cup+2 tbsp coconut milk (full-fat from a can)
- 5 tbsp pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- vegan whip cream to top (optional)
- Mix the chia pudding ingredients together in a bowl until well combined, then place in the fridge to set while you prepare the pumpkin mousse.
- Add all the pumpkin mousse ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Scape down the sides of the blender as needed so all the little bits get blended up.
- Spoon the chia pudding evenly into little cups. Pour the pumpkin pie mousse mixture on top of the chia pudding.
- Place in the fridge and let set fo 2 hours.
- Top with vegan whip cream or any toppings you love!
Make sure to use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling in this recipe.
If you don’t have time to soak the cashews overnight, you can soak them in hot water for an hour before adding them to the blender.
These chia puddings can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 305
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: healthy thanksgiving dessert, healthy pumpkin dessert, pumpkin chia pudding