Quick and easy stir fry noodles for one
- 6oz rice noodles
- 1 tsp avocado oil (or other cooking oil)
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup of water (to use as needed)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sunbutter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- Start by making your sauce. Mix the sunflower seed butter, soy sauce, sriracha, hoisin sauce, and 2 tbsp of water together until incorporated. set aside.
- Boil your rice noodles in a pot of water for 1 minute. Remove from heat and drain.
- At 1 tsp avocado oil to a pan on medium-high heat. Add the chopped scallion and broccoli, staring for 2 minutes. Add a bit of water as needed (1-2 tbsp) to help steam the broccoli for another 2 minutes.
- Next add the noodles to the pan with the sauce, mixing on medium-low heat. Add some water as needed to help cook the noodles until tender.
- Remove from heat and serve with sesame seeds to top.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 489
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: Quick and easy stir fry noodles for one, vegan stir fry, how to make stir fry