An easy quinoa chickpea salad ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
Lemon olive oil vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix the vinaigrette ingredients together in a small jar or bowl.
- Pour half the dressing onto the salad and mix. Taste and add more dressing as needed for your personal taste.
Let the quinoa cool before adding it to the salad.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: quinoa salad with chickpeas, chickpea salad with quinoa, chickpea and quinoa salad