Chia pudding parfaits loaded with raspberry puree, pomegranate juice, and yogurt for a delicious breakfast or snack!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 cus raspberries
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup yogurt of choice
- pomegranate & raspberries to top
- Mix the chia seeds and pomegranate juice together in a bowl. Place in the fridge and let gel for 1 hour.
- Next blend the raspberries and maple syrup together until it forms a puree.
- Layer the parfaits in small glasses or jars by adding some chia pudding on the bottom, yogurt, and fruit puree. Alternate between the three until the jars are full.
- Top with pomegranate and raspberries
Sub pomegranate juice for any type of juice you like
Make sure to use a no sugar added natural juice for this recipe to keep it healthy!
I love using coconut yogurt in this recipe, but any unsweetened yogurt will work great!
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 430
- Sugar: 71g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 91g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Raspberry pomegranate chia pudding parfait, healthy breakfast, healthy dessert, healthy chia pudding