Rise and shine breakfast granola
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add the oats, rice crisps, mixed nuts, hemp hearts, chia seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt to a bowl.
- Mix the coconut oil maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a small bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well until combined.
- Spread the granola out on your baking sheet pressing down until its spread out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in an air-tight container or jar in your cabinet.
- Serving Size: 1/10 recipe
- Calories: 162
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Rise and shine breakfast granola, homemade granola recipe