A vanilla coconut chia pudding topped with strawberry rhubarb compote
- Whisk the chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Set aside to let gel.
- Add the rhubarb, strawberries and maple syrup into a small pot on medium heat.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes until the fruit has broken down.
- Put heat on medium high, stirring and letting boil down for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Scoop some of the chia pudding into a cup and top with the strawberry rhubarb compote.
Use any plant-based milk you prefer to make the chia pudding.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 339
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: healthy breakfast recipe, how to make chia pudding, strawberry chia pudding