These Superfood Snack Bites are packed with healthy ingredients and are naturally gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free. They make the perfect energizing snack for any time of day!
- Add the dates, cranberries, goji berries, quinoa, almonds, pistachios, hemp seeds, chia seeds and vanilla extract to a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is a sticky dough.
- Transfer the dough into an 8×4 inch loaf pan lined with parchment paper and press it down into the pan.
- Melt the dark chocolate and pour on top of the pan, spreading evenly. Optionally sprinkle some more nuts and seeds on top of the bites to decorate.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours for the bites to set.
- Cut into even squares and enjoy.
How to store: in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. These can be enjoyed straight out of the fridge or freezer.
What to do if your dates are dry: soak them in hot water for 5 minutes, then drain and proceed with the recipe.
: add more dates and dried fruit and pulse together again.
- Serving Size: 1/15th of recipe
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: superfood snack, superfood bars, superfood bites