Cauliflower gets battered up, baked to perfection and topped with a tangy peanut butter sauce!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup flour (regular, gluten-free blend, or whole wheat)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 4 tbsp water
- Sesame seeds and sliced green onion to top
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, almond milk salt, pepper and garlic powder together in a bowl until smooth
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter, let any excess batter drip off then place the cauliflower bites on the baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small pot until combined and creamy.
- Toss the cauliflower and sauce together in a bowl.
- Top with sliced green onions and sesame seeds
Serve on its own or over some jasmine rice
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: baked cauliflower wings, thai cauliflower