Cauliflower gets battered up, baked to perfection and topped with a tangy peanut butter sauce!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup flour (regular, gluten-free blend, or whole wheat)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (*use gluten-free if needed)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 4 tbsp water
- Sesame seeds and sliced green onion to top
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, almond milk salt, pepper and garlic powder together in a bowl until smooth
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter, let any excess batter drip off then place the cauliflower bites on the baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small pot until combined and creamy.
- Toss the cauliflower and sauce together in a bowl.
- Top with sliced green onions and sesame seeds
Shake any excess batter off the cauliflower. You don’t want excess batter on the cauliflower, just a thin coating.
Keep an eye on these while you bake. Depending on your oven, they may need slightly more or less time.
Eat right away. The wings are best while still hot straight from the oven.
You can use regular flour, whole wheat flour or a 1-1- gluten-free flour blend for this recipe.
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: baked cauliflower wings, Thai cauliflower