These energy balls are packed with nuts, seeds, dried fruit and chocolate chip for the ultimate healthy snack!
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 6 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey (or agave)
- 1 scoop Nutritional Brand total body cleanse
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until everything is combined, but still have some texture (you want to have some little chunks of nuts and seeds!)
- Press the dough between your fingers to check if it’s sticky enough. (It should stick together when you press it.) If it’s not, add some more honey and nut butter.
- Use your hands to roll until even balls
- Place in the fridge to set for at least an hour and enjoy!
If your medjool dates feel dry, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes, then drain and proceed with the recipe. These dates should be moist and will help bind everything together.
If your mixture is feeling a bit dry, add a little more nut butter or honey/agave to pulse a few more times for it to come together.
Store these energy balls in the fridge for up to two weeks (or in the freezer). They stay well, but tend to dry out after a while.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: healthy energy balls, healthy energy bites