These tropical coconut chia popsicles are a healthy treat perfect to enjoy on a hot day!
- Pour the can of coconut milk into a bowl with the chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Peel and cut the mango and blend together with the orange juice until smooth. Set aside.
- Peel and cut the dragonfruit and blend together with the pineapple juice until smooth. Set aside.
- Fill your popsicle moulds altering between the dragonfruit puree, coconut chia pudding, and mango puree until the moulds are full.
- Place popsicle sticks in the moulds and place in the freezer overnight, or for several hours until frozen.
- Once frozen, I like to run my popsicle moulds under warm water for 15-30 seconds to help remove the pops.
for the top layer of these popsicles. I’d recommend raspberries or strawberries if you’re looking to get a nice colour contrast against the yellow!
If you want to get perfect layers, I recommend freezing each layer for 10-15 minutes before adding the next layer. (Though if you add them all at the same time these are still delicious!)
To remove the popsicles from the mold, run the mould under hot water for 15-30 seconds, then gently tug on the popsicle stick.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: healthy popsicle recipe, coconut popsicles