This Classic Vanilla Chia Pudding recipe is easy to make and perfect for a healthy breakfast, snack or dessert!
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let sit for 2 minutes until it begins to gel, and then give it a good mix again with a fork or a whisk.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour before serving, or overnight in the fridge.
- Serve with fresh fruits, yogurts, jams, granola or anything else you’re heart desires!
. Since the majority of the chia pudding is made from the milk you use, using one that tastes good is essential for tasty chia pudding!
If you prefer a richer creamier chia pudding, opt for coconut milk. Coconut milk naturally has more fat in it and will give you a creamier chia pudding.
Make sure to whisk all the ingredients together well so you don’t get clumps of chia seeds in your pudding.
For best results, place in the fridge overnight to “gel”. This will really give the chia seeds plenty of time to absorb all the liquid and will give you the best texture.
If your chia pudding seems too thick after removing it from the fridge, add more plant-based milk, a couple of tablespoons at a time and mix it in until you have your preferred consistency.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: how to make chia pudding, easy chia pudding, chia pudding recipe