These are the easiest, most delicious vegan cheesecake bars you can make!
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup medjool dates
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Lets start by making our crust.
- Add your pecans, dates, salt, and cinnamon to a food processor and pulse until it forms a dough.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper and press your dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Place in the fridge while you prepare the rest of your cheesecake.
- Strain your cashews, and pour them into your food processor, or a high speed blender.
- Pulse them until they form a smooth cream.
- Next add your coconut cream, maple syrup, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla extract and pulse together until creamy.
- Pour out half your filling into your pan, placing the pan in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up quickly.
- Next add the strawberries to the remaining half of your filling and pulse until smooth.
- Add your strawberry layer to the pan.
- Allow to firm up in the fridge overnight for a creamy cheesecake texture, or in the freezer for a couple hours for more of an icecream type of texture.
- Cut into bars, and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 22g
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Vegan Strawberry Vanilla Cheesecake Bars, vegan cheesecake recipe, healthy dessert recipe