15 Minute Garlic Noodles are the best noodles to make at home when you need a quick and easy meal ready fast that also happens to be super delicious!
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet then turn the heat to medium-low and add the garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the spaghetti, soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetarian oyster sauce, honey (or agave) and sriracha and mix together until combined.
- Stir in the chopped green onions and let cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Optionally top with sesame seeds and chili flakes and serve.
If using spaghetti, make sure to salt the pasta water to flavour the noodles.
Don’t cook the garlic on high-heat! You don’t want the garlic to brown or burn. Cooking it on medium-low heat will let the garlic get tender while still keeping that fresh garlic flavour.
Taste the noodles as you cook and adjust seasoning as needed. Depending on the type of noodle you use, or the amount of noodles you use, you may need slightly more or less sauce.
For a vegetarian version of this recipe that is super delicious, add in some shredded parmesan cheese. Trust me, it’s delicious!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 252
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 300mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4.5g
Keywords: fast noodle recipe, easy noodle recipe, noodles ready in 15 minutes