These 15-Minute Terriyaki Noodles are healthy, vegan and gluten-free!
- 8oz rice noodles (can sub any noodles)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups baby bok choy, rinse and chopped
- Start by cooking the noodles according to package directions
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the green onions and bok choy and saute for 3-4 minutes until the bok-choy is tender.
- Add the sauce and noodles to the pan, mixing everything together and letting cook for another 1-2 minutes. If the noodles start to stick to the pan, you can add a little splash of water.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
*depending on how accurately you measure the noodles and the brand of tamari you use (some brands can be saltier than others) you may want to add slightly more or less. Start with 2 tbsp, and add more before serving if needed.
This recipe is extremely versatile. Use any noodles you like, add any veggies you like and even add any protein you like!
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. Reheat in a pan with a splash of water or vegetable stock to loosen up the noodles.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: easy noodle recipe, vegan teriyaki noodles, healthy teriyaki recipe