15-Minute Teriyaki Noodles
These 15-Minute Teriyaki Noodles are perfect for a quick and easy no-fuss dinner! This recipe is healthier than your average teriyaki noodles and is also vegan and gluten-free.
Healthy Teriyaki Noodles With Vegetables
Noodles are one of my favourite things to make when I want dinner on the table quickly. I’m talking in just 15-minutes quickly! One thing I love about this recipe for 15-Minute Teriyaki Noodles is that it’s really versatile.
I use brown rice noodles and bok choy in this recipe but you can really use anything you have on hand. Regular rice noodles, ramen noodles, spaghetti….it’ll all work!
You can also use any veggies you have on hand in place of the bok choy, and add and protein you like to this recipe. (Maybe use that pack of tofu sitting in your fridge?)
How to make this recipe
Start by cooking your noodles. While the noodles cook, prepare the sauce.
Then sautee the veggies in a pot until tender, then add the sauce to the pot, followed by the noodles and mix everything together.
How to make teriyaki sauce from scratch
Teriyaki sauce is really easy to make from scratch, and MUCH healthier than buying a pre-made teriyaki sauce.
You just need a salty element, (like tamari or) a sweet element ( , brown sugar), garlic and ginger. That’s it for the base of the sauce! Then you can add it something a little acidic (rice vinegar) or some spice (sriracha) if you like.
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Depending on how accurate you measure the noodles and the brand of tamari or you use, you may need to add a little more or less sauce to the noodles. Always taste and adjust as needed!
- This recipe is extremely versatile. Use any noodles you like, add any veggies you like and even add any protein you like!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. Reheat in a pan with a splash of water or vegetable stock to loosen up the noodles.
More noodle recipes to try
If you tried these 15-Minute Teriyaki Noodles or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!Print
These 15-Minute Terriyaki Noodles are healthy, vegan and gluten-free!
- 8oz rice noodles (can sub any noodles)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups baby bok choy, rinse and chopped
- Start by cooking the noodles according to package directions
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the green onions and bok choy and saute for 3-4 minutes until the bok-choy is tender.
- Add the sauce and noodles to the pan, mixing everything together and letting cook for another 1-2 minutes. If the noodles start to stick to the pan, you can add a little splash of water.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
*depending on how accurately you measure the noodles and the brand of tamari you use (some brands can be saltier than others) you may want to add slightly more or less. Start with 2 tbsp, and add more before serving if needed.
This recipe is extremely versatile. Use any noodles you like, add any veggies you like and even add any protein you like!
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. Reheat in a pan with a splash of water or vegetable stock to loosen up the noodles.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: easy noodle recipe, vegan teriyaki noodles, healthy teriyaki recipe