Mastering Lightroom and learning how to edit food photos to create a signature look can be tricky. But having beautifully edited photos with a consistent look is SO important. Here’s why:
- Food blogs are driven by visuals, and having beautiful photos will lead to more traffic
- Brands want to work with people who have stunning food images.
- Creating a consistent look is crucial to creating a brand identity.
This custom Lightroom preset pack will not only take out all the stress and confusion from editing in Lightroom but will also help you create consistency in your photography.
The Choosing Chia Lightroom Preset pack includes 6 custom presets to help you create stunningly edited food images! This pack includes the following presets.
Light as air:
- Open Lightroom and go to the Develop Module
- In the left-hand panel next to “Presets” click on the “+” button
- From the drop-down menu select “import presets”
- Select the preset files (make sure you unzip the file) and click “import”
- Restart your Lightroom and the presets will appear in your preset pannel.