Enjoy these brownie energy bites guilt-free throughout the day!
- Add all ingredients to your food processor and blend until combined.
- Your dough should be moist enough that you can form balls with it. (If your dough feels too crumby, you can simply add 1 tbsp almond milk and pulse)
- Place crushed walnuts in a small bowl.
- Roll your dough into equal sized balls, rolling in your bowl of crushed walnuts to coat.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 144
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: 5 Ingredient brownie energy bites, healthy brownies, healthy dessert