These 5 ingredient brownie energy bites are the perfect fuel for a busy day.
They are also perfect for a lazy day when your lying in bed and watching Netflix. In fact, they’re pretty darn good on any occasion. Let’s be honest, is there a day where gooey fudgey brownies aren’t perfect?
These 5 ingredient brownie energy bites are so easy to make and come together in ten minutes! All you need is a food processor. I love to make a big batch of these at the beginning of the week and keep them in my fridge for those days when I’m on the go, need some fuel for the gym, or am just in the mood for something sweet. These brownie energy bites also freeze well, so you can keep a batch in your freezer and defrost as needed!
I love adding flax seeds and chia seeds to my energy bites for some added health benefits such as omegas, and extra protein. The chia seeds also expand in your stomach which helps keep you feeling satisfied.Print
- Add all ingredients to your food processor and blend until combined.
- Your dough should be moist enough that you can form balls with it. (If your dough feels too crumby, you can simply add 1 tbsp almond milk and pulse)
- Place crushed walnuts in a small bowl.
- Roll your dough into equal sized balls, rolling in your bowl of crushed walnuts to coat.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
*I recommend medjool dates for this recipe, however you can alternatively use regular dates that have been soaked in hot water for 5 minutes. (This will help make them sticky so your bites bind together)