Strawberry Mango Popsicles
Strawberry Mango Popsicles are the perfect refreshing summer treat made with 100% real fruit! Each popsicle has 73 calories and is naturally gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
Healthy homemade popsicles
There’s nothing more refreshing than enjoying a popsicle on a hot summer day. And these strawberry mango popsicles might just be the most refreshing popsicles I’ve ever made.
This popsicle recipe is made with fresh mangos and strawberries and a splash of orange juice for a hydrating and fruity ice pop that tastes delicious!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Healthier than store-bought. Store-bought popsicles are most often loaded with sugar, artificial colours and other ingredients that aren’t really necessary. These homemade popsicles are a much healthier option!
- Made with real fruit. This popsicle recipe is made with fresh strawberries and mangos for a real-fruit popsicle that is loaded with vitamins!
- Friendly for most diets. These popsicles are dairy-free, gluten-free and nut-free so they’re great for most diets!
- Last for months. Pop these popsicles into your freezer and they’ll stay well for 3-4 months. (But who are we kidding, they’ll probably be all finished within a week 😉 )
Strawberry mango popsicle ingredients
- Strawberries: fresh strawberries are best but frozen will work too!
- Mango: same for mango, if you can use fresh ripe mangos it will make the popsicles taste even better!
- Orange juice: you can use store-bought orange juice or freshly squeezed.
- Lime: just a squeeze of fresh lime juice will give the strawberry mixture a delicious taste.
- Maple syrup: just a bit to sweeten the strawberry mixture.
How to make these popsicles
Make the strawberry mixture in a blender then divide it evenly into your popsicle mould.
Make the mango mixture in your blender and then pour it over the strawberry mixture evenly into the popsicle mould. Add the popsicle sticks then place the popsicles in the freezer overnight.
To remove the popsicles from the mould, run them under warm water for about 30 seconds, then gently pull on the popsicle sticks.
How to store popsicles
You can store these popsicles in the popsicle mould in the freezer, or transfer them to a freezer bag. (I prefer to transfer them to a freezer bag.)
The popsicles will stay well in the freezer for 3-4 months.
Tips for making strawberry mango popsicles
- Use fresh fruit. Fresh mangos and strawberries will create an even more delicious popsicle rather than using frozen fruit! I recommend using ataulfo mangoes (the yellow mangos) if you can find them.
- Cook down the strawberries. When you cook the strawberries slightly on the stovetop, it intensifies the strawberry flavour. (Similar to making strawberry jam.) This will make the popsicles taste even better!
- Sweeten to taste. Depending on how sweet your fruit is, you may want to add more or less maple syrup to sweetener to the popsicles.
Try these popsicle recipes next!
- Mango Lassi Popsicles
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles
- Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
If you tried these Strawberry Mango Popsicles or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and Facebook for even more deliciousness!Print
Strawberry mango popsicles made with real fruit for a delicious treat!
- 3 cups strawberries
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 cups cubed mango
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- Add the strawberries, maple syrup and lime juice to a small pot on medium heat and let cook for 5-10 minutes until the strawberries begin to soften. (This step is optional, but will intensify the flavour of the strawberries.)
- Add the strawberry mixture to a blender, blend until smooth.
- Divide the strawberry mixture evenly into your popsicle moulds
- Clean the blender then add the mango and orange juice and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mango mixture evenly into the popsicle moulds.
- You can optionally use a knife or a chopstick to make swirls in each popsicle mould to give the popsicles a marble effect.
- Add the cover to the mould and popsicle sticks and place in the freezer overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the moulds, run them under warm water for 30 seconds, then gently pull on the popsicle sticks.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 73
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: mango and strawberry popsicles, mango popsicles, strawberry popsicles