These vegan mango lassi popsicles make the perfect healthy and refreshing treat for summer! They take less than 10 minutes to prepare and only use 5 ingredients! Serve them at a party and everyone will be asking for the recipe.
These vegan mango lassi popsicles is an old recipe from the blog that has been updated to make them even better!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- These popsicles are so easy to make and only take 10 minutes to prepare.
- This is one of those recipes that both kids and adults will love to eat. You can even get the kids to help out in the kitchen to make these!
- These popsicles are naturally dairy-free and refined sugar-free, which makes them a great healthy alternative to sugary store-bought popsicles.
- This recipe is made with fresh mangos, so not only do they taste delicious, but you’ll benefit from all those great natural vitamins! They taste just like a mango lassi.
How long does it take homemade popsicles to freeze?
The freeze-time for your popsicles will depend on what your popsicles are made with. If making popsicles out of complete liquid, (like a juice) they will take longer to freeze. About 8-10 hours. If you’re popsicles are made with fruit puree, they will take less time to freeze, about 6-7 hours.
Though I generally just recommend preparing the popsicles the night before you want to enjoy them. This will give them enough time to set and make sure they are completely frozen.
How to make vegan mango lassi popsicles
- Blend the mango and orange juice together. Set aside.
- Mix the coconut yogurt and vanilla together. Set aside.
- Using a spoon, alternate layers of the mango mixture, and coconut mixture until your moulds are full.
- Place the cover on the mould, add in your popsicle sticks and place in the freezer overnight.
How to get the popsicles out of the mould
To make your popsicles come out of the mould easily, either run them under hot water in the sink for 30-60 seconds or place the mould in a large bowl of hot water for 30 seconds.
Remove the popsicles from the water and gently tug on the popsicle stick. They should pop right out!
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- I recommend using ataulfo mangos, which tend to be sweeter and less fibrous than red mangos.
- Adding a spoon of agave to the plain yogurt will help keep the yogurt smooth and creamy.
- For best results, freeze the popsicles overnight.
Other popsicle recipes to try
If you tried these vegan mango lassi popsicles or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!Print
Delicious and healthy popsicles that only take 10 minutes to make!
- 2 mangos
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup plain coconut yogurt (can substitute coconut cream from a can)
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Peel and cut the mango, then add it to a blender with the orange juice and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Mix the coconut yogurt, agave and vanilla extract together.
- Place layers of the mango mixture and coconut mixture into your popsicle moulds, alternating between each.
- Use a large toothpick to swirl the mixture in the moulds to get a marble effect.
- Place the cover onto the moulds and insert the popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, run them under hot water for 30 seconds and then gently pull on the popsicle sticks.
Use ataulfo mangos for the best texture and best tasting results!
Buy unsweetened yogurt and add a spoon of agave to it. This not only sweetens it but will help prevent it from crystalizing and give it a smooth and creamy texture when frozen.
Prepare these popsicles the evening before you want to enjoy them.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 57
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2G
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: mango popsicle, vegan popsicle
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I know, trust and love!